Our primary concern is the health and safety of both you and our team. We have put in place extensive measures to protect anyone working in, or visiting, our dealerships.
We've changed the way our Service Departments work to ensure your protection and safety while you and your car are here, and while we remain open as an essential service, we’d ask for your cooperation in abiding by our house rules, all of which are designed to ensure your/our safety.
- You MUST wear a face covering at all times whilst in the building.
- To help manage the number of people on our premises, please make an appointment to visit.
- Please arrive as close as possible to your booking time, to reduce waiting.
- If possible, please come alone, or minimise the number of people who attend with you.
- We operate a strict one-way system with separate entrances and exits. Please follow the marked direction signs at all times.
- Please observe the distancing markers when approaching the front desk, and ensure 2m social distancing at all times.
- Please follow any instructions given by our team – we’re here to help, and verbal or physical abuse will not be tolerated.
- Hand sanitiser is freely available in all areas, feel free to use it at any time.
- Cars and keys are disinfected before return.
- Please pay by debit or credit card wherever possible.
- If you’d rather not leave home at all or are shielding, we may be able to come and collect your car, please call to discuss your requirements.
For your and our safety, we have screens at all manned desks, with physical distancing measures, and our waiting areas have been remodelled to allow increased distancing.
Our showrooms remain physically closed but our Sales Teams remain available for enquiries, and ‘Click & Collect’ is available for all used cars – call your local branch for details.