How do you fancy a brand new 67-plate Vauxhall with an additional £1,000†† on top of your part exchange valuation
Method One - Do it yourself
1. Get a free online valuation for your car.
2. Bring it to Dickens, and get £1,000 more.
3. Drive away in your shiny new Vauxhall.
Method Two - let us do the work for you... all you need to do is:
1) Click on the form link below, and fill in your details. Within the Enquiry Details section on the form, add your vehicle registration, vehicle mileage and quote "We Buy Any Car Too".
2) We'll be right back in touch to let you know the value of your car including your additional £1,000 part exchange.
3) We'll also arrange an appointment for you with our friendly and experienced team, so we can help you drive away in a shiny new Vauxhall from Dickens!
Alternatively if forms aren't your thing, then call us today to speak to our experienced sales team.
††Offer on part-exchange for new passenger car order registrations by 31 December 2017. Available on part-exchange for new Passenger cars only, all commercial or used vehicles are excluded. Available on top of other offers excluding Scrappage, Partners and Associates discounts, B2B. The vehicle must be subject to an appraisal at Dickens. The part-exchange price offer will be £1,000 greater than WeBuyAnyCar.Com’s valuation based on an appraisal of the true condition of the vehicle by Dickens. No cash equivalent to the part-exchange value is available. The offer will be valid for seven days from the date of WBAC appraisal providing the vehicle remains in materially the same condition as set out in the appraisal. No other valuations shall be accepted by Dickens or Vauxhall. Vauxhall can withdraw the offer at any time. The appraisal is the true report of the condition and prior use history of the vehicle. It records all the information including but not limited to: The date and country of first registration and whether it is an import; any exterior or interior damage; the number of previous owners; the service history; Its mileage; the MOT and how many months remain until it is next due for an MOT; whether it has ever been an insurance write off of any category; the number of keys; any mechanical issues; whether it runs; whether it has been used for private hire, driving tuition, rental, police car; the date and country of first registration and whether it is an import. Contact Dickens to find out more.